Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reflection

1) What you have learnt in Semester 2 ?

I have learnt how to use sketch up even more compared in secondary 1 as those were just simple shapes. I also have learned how to create a attractive and fun presentation board and also how to look for a good design that fits your idea.

2) Difficulties encountered

I had some difficulties trying to handle with sketch up at first since it was a huge leap compared in secondary 1.

3) How do you overcome them?

I looked around for videos on youtube and also getting assistance from my peers.

4) How do you think you can do better?

I think that if I had more time, I would be able to do a better job at Sketchup. I also feel that my research potion for my journal isn't very good, so I would improve on that

No comments:

Post a Comment